Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Canterbury of New Zealand

I wanted to share with you several steals that I got last week from Canterbury of NZ. If you haven't heard of this brand, check it out, I absolutely love it. I've never actually seen any women's items before and usually buy the smallest size in men's. However, I saw a small rack 50% off and scooped up all of these great items! Even cCm and my mother got many great items!


CanterburyFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore
This first item is SO darling. It feels so well made and I absolutely love the dress with flip flops or with flats. And I may just be obsessed with polo style dresses because they are so effortless and comfortable but make you look so put together. It is perfect to wear when the weather is too cool to wear a sun dress, but warm enough to not wear jeans. I cannot wait to do and OOTD with it!
Canterbury by summerwind41490 on Polyvore.com
This is a real life picture of one of the work out outfits I bought because I couldn't find a picture of it anywhere online. I also got this outfit in a gray, pink, and white pallet as well and love both outfits. You cannot see the back in this picture but the back of the top has a lot of white in it and the straps criss cross giving it a fun look. They are so well made and comfortable. These sizes run super small so if you are ordering online I would definitely size up. Do you have anything from this brand? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure