Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wingtips, Oxfords, Spectators, Oh My!

As the title says, shoes are the subject of today. Yes, I know it is only July, but I can't help but to think of the upcoming fall season and what ideas I want to try. I used to have many a pair of saddle shoes when I was younger, and I loved them. Now, I am lusting for a new pair for the grown up S! I am loving all of the options out there. They are somewhat "in style" although I'm not really sure that this style of shoe goes out and in. It's more of a classic for people that know their stuff. I think I am going to end up going with a Bass pair of bucks but here are other pairs I have my eye on come September.

The first 4 pairs are from Bass (the first pair are the ones that I am thinking about purchasing--perfectly comfortable for walking to class and a neutral color to match with most outfits).The second to last pair is Forever 21, and the last pair is Brooks Brothers.Will you be sporting lovely oxfords this coming fall season? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

**Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!

9 comments:

Katie Rudder said...

I wore bucks in high school everyday, so those shoes totally make me think back to then! I had Bass ones too and they get to be SO comfortable the more you wear them in!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

I love Spectator heels - so classic and cute.

Scout said...

I was going to say that I liked the first pair the best. Good choice, S.

Anonymous said...

I am such an oxfords girl, I wear them all the time in Winter (which unfortunately given the fact that I live in Montreal means mine have been torn to shreds and have to be reheeled)!

AJLinBoston said...

I have been drooling over the oxfords at J Crew, and haven't seen any others in stores - thanks for sharing the Bass ones!

MHM1314 said...

I LOVE those heeled saddle shoes!

caknitter said...

I love the first pair...perfect for the fall.

Ruth said...

I love the 4th pair!!

Ashley Turner said...

I love the high heeled ones, but I'm not loving the flat oxfords trend just yet...

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure