Friday, July 23, 2010

Tom Sheerer

I have found a new interior design love: Tom Sheerer. He reminds me of a more "homey" version of Kelley Proxmire. Here are some images found through Google that I have now tucked away in my design folder.
I love the dark walls. I would never dare to paint walls that dark but he creates a gorgeous space with the dark walls. I especially love the pink details in the fabrics. They almost have an "India" vibe going on. Plus, the white beds and chair also help to brighten up the space.
I think this is the neatest idea. It's an "outdoor" area but the walls are made of stacked logs. How about that as an addition for a cozy ski or lake home.
I am loving the floor to ceiling shelves with all of the books. It gives a "safe" cluttered look that I just love. This reminds me of something you would see in a RL home catalog.
Have you seen Tom Scheerer's work before? Do you love it? I think I am his newest fan! What are you favorite interior designers? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

**Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the log wall, it would have to be suited for a very particular place, but so cool!

Carly A. Heitlinger said...

Hi! You won the Lilly stationery and Whitney English stickers on my giveaway!!!! Check your email- congrats! xoxo

dana said...

I absolutely love it!! It has that splash of glam with not being too over the top. Now would I have the guts to paint a room that dark??...Probably not.

Pink Champagne said...

The first image is my favorite - so pretty! Happy Friday!

Moonlight Serenade said...

Love the chair in the last one! so cute Hope you have a great weekend!

Screen Door Prep said...

Not sure if I have seen his work before or not...looks familiar, but maybe that's part of its appeal - it almost feels familiar, even if it might not be! Love that first photo you've posted.

Love your blog! Have a great weekend!

Buckhead Belle said...

Love it! Especially the zebra chair!

Midwest Prep said...

Love your blog! I have enjoyed following it for the past few months - you always have the cutest things to blog about! Love love this designer as well! I recently started a blog of my own - please let me know if you have any suggestions or advice!! Thanks a bunch, XOXO!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure