Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Red, White and Blue Recap

What a wonderful fourth of July weekend. The weather was beautiful and there was no shortage of red, white and blue, that's for sure! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and made lots of fun memories. Here are a few shots of my red, white and blue celebrations (all taken by my nemesis.. also known as my blackberry).First was the red manicure

Then comes the red, white and blue cake I baked.

Last but not least: the outfit. Apparently my dad and I were on the same wave length when choosing what to wear. I have a navy top (Eddie Bauer), him a red top. Then you move on to our J. Crew plaid belts, and our seersucker bottoms, mine red (Ann Taylor Loft), and his blue. I also completed my look with a navy blue and white hair bow that was adorable, but unfortunately you cannot see it in this picture.. my dad must have left his hair bow at home ;)

How did you spend your holiday weekend? I watched Remember Me (I give it 3.5 out of 5 stars), ran a 5k, watched a parade, had a lunch cookout, spent time at the Country Club eating and swimming and saw fireworks! Lots and lots of fun! Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Don't you and your dad look adorable! I am glad you had a happy 4th!

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love your outfit! It sounds like you had a wonderful 4th!

Sherrie said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful holiday weekend.

SouthernBelleJM said...

You look adorbs:)

Annie said...

Cute photo of you and your dad. I made one of those cakes too and posted it on my blog. Aren't they tasty?!!

JMW said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Cute outfit and I love your silver ring - very pretty!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

What a fun 4th! I love that kind of cake. YUM!

erica said...

Cute cake and fabulous pictures! Looks like a fun time!

xo

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure