Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Clothes clothes clothes

It has been cool here for the past few days so I decided to finally wear this adorable Ralph Lauren ruffle shirt that I got for Christmas but never got around to wearing. It is long sleeves and actually has kind of a bell shape to the sleeves but they come tight around your wrists because of a cute little pearl button that closes the "bell". I went for the more casual look and rolled the sleeves above my elbows. Once again, the poor quality on my BlackBerry camera took this so you can't tell but the shorts are cuffed seersucker from Banana Republic. I love these shorts. They fit perfectly (size 2.. I'm usually a 4 but I think these run a little large) and they are so comfortable. I added the J.Crew belt (which was actually purchased from the Men's section) to add a pop of color for a casual summer outfit. I just loved it!I tried to get a close up of the ruffles, so this is as good as I could get. Also if any of you have any requests for posts that you would like to see me do, please let me know. I've realized I've never really asked my readers for anything that they would like to see me blog about so just comment on this post and I'll be sure to do a post of your choice! I hope you all have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

5 comments:

Sweet Southern Prep said...

I love the shirt! Maybe I'll have to get one too. Such a classic shirt that will go with anything. Great photos!

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

You look so pretty and this is such a great outfit!

Kerry said...

I love the outfit! I would like to see more posts like this, your outfits are always so fabulous!

pWa said...

I have been on a hunt for the perfect pair of seersucker cuffed shorts. Love the ensemble for sure!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

The shirt AND the shorts are just adorable. Perfect casual chic!

p.s. In case you haven't heard yet..Our blog has moved! We would love for you to visit us at our new site: http://www.bonbonrosegirls.com/
Unfortunately, if you followed us with Google Friend Connect you'll have to re-follow but everything else is the same! Hugs, K

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure