Friday, March 26, 2010

NY Times Interview!

Happy Friday everyone! I have some exciting news. Yesterday I got contacted by a reporter from the New York Times to interview me about Lisa Birnbach's upcoming book True Prep which is following in The Preppy Handbook's footsteps and about the preppy lifestyle. It was so exciting to be interviewed by such a well respected publication, hopefully I will be quoted in the article that is coming out in the near future!! Have a fabulous weekend!
Yours,
sCe

15 comments:

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Oh wow! That is such great news! I can't wait to read it. Congratulations on being interviewed!

Unknown said...

congratulations thats so exciting x

JMW said...

Congrats! Can't wait to read the article.

KatiePerk said...

So cool! Post a link if you get quoted!

mFw said...

That's so exciting! I can't wait to read the article!

Sarah Wyland said...

Congrats! That's really exciting!

Amanda said...

Congrats! That is so exiting!

Pink Champagne said...

Congratulations dear! So exciting!

rosiecampbell said...

Congrats! Love your blog.

www.rosiecampbell.net

Sandra said...

I was contacted by her also! I'm thinking she may not quote my babble! ;-) So much easier to write it rather than speak impromptu! xoxo

caknitter said...

This is exciting news! Congratulations. Can you link to the article when it comes out? Can't wait to read it.

Kat said...

haha wow you have such a lovely blog- such nice pictures :)
if you have time would you look at mine?
shelovesvelvet.blogspot.com
thankss xx

Beth Dunn said...

That is so cool! I can't wait to read the article. I tagged you on my blog. xoxo
SC

Painted Preppy said...

Oh thats fantastic!

the pink prep said...

fun, fun! i'm sure you did all us preps proud! please post the article!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure