Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tervis Tumbler Review!

I received my Tervis Tumbler some time last week and just couldn't wait to share my love for it with you all! I was hesitant at first, because it is a see through cup, which I thought may be weird but I don't mind it at all because it is the absolute perfect cup for any hot beverage! So far I have had tea, coffee, and hot chocolate in it along with cold drinks such as diet coke and pellegrino. If you do not have one, I definitely recommend it. Sorry about the picture quality, I took it with my phone! The only downside is that they didn't offer a pale pink monogram to match the lid/didn't offer a hot pink lid to match the monogram so that is why there are two different pinks! (I am not affiliated with Tervis Tumbler, and was not compensated to do any review of this product) I hope you all are having a fabulous week.
Yours,
sCe

13 comments:

beckylbranch said...

I have a Tervis Tumbler and I use it EVERY day! I love how you can put hot or cold in it. They sell them at Bed Bath and Beyond now.

Mallory Ann said...

I absolutely love Tervis Tumblers! I have them in all three sizes for Baylor (my college) as well as a Texas one! I really like the monogram as well!

JMW said...

I love mine - both feature my college letters.

College Belle said...

SO cute!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

I have the exact same one and love it!

http://happyforthismoment.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-far-that-little-candle-throws-his.html

Belle- Pink Cupcake said...

Yours is so cute! I have a big one with a breast cancer ribbon in it and I love it!

Heather said...

I work near the factory store- They will put anything you want inside a tumbler for an extra fee. I love that they are guaranteed for life and dishwasher safe!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

I love my tumblers! They are so durable and practical! :)

Amanda said...

This is so cute! I definitely need one of these for college.

dreaming in pink and green said...

lady at my internship has a lid - I had never seen them before?! I need some for mine :)

Unknown said...

I love my tervis tumblers!

TWA said...

Omg love the lid I mus get one asap!

SamanthaSRQ0801 said...

I just bought one today at BBB and its amazing! I dont like that the pinks dont match either, it kinda bugs me. but its AMAZING! I got the huge one with an S on it! I will be using it everyday!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure