Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ABC's Of Me!

I saw this on a blog a while back and thought this would be so fun to share! So here are the ABC's of me!

A - Age: 19 (soon to be 20!)

B - Bed size: twin at school and queen at home!

C - Chore you hate: washing dishes, it always ruins my manicure!

D - Dog's name: Mac.

E - Essential start your day item: Black coffee or cappuccino or green tea!

F - Favorite color: hot pink, I also love navy blue and white together

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Platinum

H - Height: 5'5"

I - Instruments you play: I took violin lessons for about 8 years and piano lessons for about 3 years so I know how to read music and could play something with practice!

J - Juice: pomegranate

K - Kid(s): none.. I'm only 19! I hope to have 2 someday

L - Living arrangements: I still live with my parents in the gorgeous house I grew up in. I also live in Virginia because that is where I go to school!

M - Mom's name: I don't use names but it starts with an S!

N- Nicknames: I don't really have any nicknames

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I am blessed to say none although I have been to the hospital plenty of times for stitches.. I am clumsy

P - Pet Peeve: people who walk very slow

Q - Quote:

"People are often unreasonable and self-centered.
Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people will accuse you of ulterior motives.
Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you.
Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous.
Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough.
Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God.
It never was between you and them anyway."
-Mother Teresa

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 1 sister who I love dearly

T - Time you wake up: Earliest I wake up during the week is 10:30. I am a lucky girl with a great schedule!

U- Underwear: this is an odd one so I don't really know how to answer!


V - Vegetable you dislike: brussel sprouts

W - Ways you run late: hitting the snooze button too many times.

X - X-rays you've had: my knee. In high school I was a cheerleader and was doing a back tuck on a hardwood floor and landed right on my knee. Ouch!!

Y - Yummy food you make: I'm not a very cook, but I love to bake brownies

Z - Zoo favorite: Lions


Hope you enjoyed learning more about me!!Have a fabulous day!

Yours, sCe

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky you getting to sleep in late! I have a horrible school schedule this semester. I love the qoute you chose too!

Sierra said...

I also love hot pink and happy birthday soon sweetie!

emily said...

very cute....agree with you on the coffee. im a much happier woman with my coffee :) :)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure