Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christamas Cocktail!

This time of year your fanciest things are often in demand. I don't know about you, but I get sick of repeating dresses from year to year. Here are a few things I absolutely love for this holiday season...
Four-If-By-Sea skirt, Anthropologie

Silk Taffeta Shirt dress, Talbots (for Talbots, I usually hem the skirtline up just a little bit so the dresses don't end up looking to matronly! I suggest it, it has always worked for me!) Silk taffeta ruffle wrap dress, J. CrewShow-stopping Shift, Boden USA
Fifth Avenue Dyan Dress, Kate Spade
Shauna Tunic Dress, Lilly
Boss Black Dasurini Flower dress, Saks
Dotted Pleat Skirt, Forever 21

I hope these are some eye candy for your day! Have a wonderful Tuesday! Only 17 days until Christmas!
Yours,
sCe

13 comments:

JMW said...

Great ideas for formal holiday soirees!

Lauren said...

I can definitely understand why that Anthro skirt would show up in my stocking on Christmas morning!

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

I think Kate Spade has nailed it on holiday chic this year!

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!! thanks for sharing

Pretty Zesty said...

Love the boss black dress~

Peachy Keen said...

I love the first skirt - gorgeous!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

That Anthro skirt is adorable. And I love that some of your choices had sleeves - it's nice to see dresses for cold weather that I don't necessarily have to throw a jacket over. Cute!

Sally said...

I seriously love all of those dresses!

Anonymous said...

I love that Talbots dress - I've been eyeing it for a few weeks now. And the Boden shift is so comfortable!

KAC said...

I love all of these and that is a great idea about Talbots dresses!

Posh Peach said...

Great choices! I love getting dressed up this time of year.

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

Oh, I love everything! It is all great eye candy! Such good taste!

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE that Kate Spade dress!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure