Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"Bewitched, Bewitched, You've got me in your spell"


Remember this show? Oh how I love it! Every once in a while, I'll catch it on TV, and every time, I fall in love again! I just love Elizabeth Montgomery's character, Sam. She is such a great actress and I think she plays her part so well! Plus, for it airing in the '60s (the first episode being in 1964), Sam's clothes are too cute! Half of the clothes I see her wear, I would wear now.Darrin and Samantha are a picture perfect American Family in the 1960's. If the cut was just a little more modern, Sam's pink wrap dress would be perfect!
I love this blue dress she is wearing with the sash around the waist. It's modest yet fashionable, plus that blue hue looks great on her!I love her hair in this picture, it's such a "diva" picture of her. I wish I could see her dress in this picture, I'm sure it would have been so pretty! Were you ever a fan of this show or Elizabeth Montgomery? Have a great day!
Yours,
sCe

12 comments:

Jamie said...

I absolutely loved this show! Every now and then I'll catch it on TV Land and watch it :)

Unknown said...

I love the show and her as well! Great post! I love the intro song!

Peachy Keen said...

I loved that show when it was on Nick at Night! You're so right about her fashion choices--still so classic!

I just found your blog and it's adorable!

- said...

Isn't she just darling? I caught up on some episodes on Hulu not too long ago!

tickledpink said...

I loved this show! I remember it would come on right before carpool would pick me up in elementary! Sometimes it comes on that wgn chicago station at night!

Betsy | Heavens to Betsy said...

I love this show!!

Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy said...

Yes I LOVE Bewitched! I'm sad it's not on Nick at Nite now. I always loved her wardrobe as well. So glamourous and classy in a non-fussy way.

Lipstick said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I can't even tell you how much I love this post! I love this show and so do JBB and Pretty Girl. We tivo it and watch it several times a week.

I love the fashion and have you noticed the LV purse that Eliz Montgomery carries periodically?

Anonymous said...

Oh I loved that show! Her wrap dress is adorable!

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

I love loved this show! I would watch it in my parents room as my mother got ready in the morning during summers!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I loved that show too!! They played it on Nick and Night right after (or before) I Dream of Jeannie. Two great classics!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Bewitched was a fabulous show. I was a bigger fan of the ones with the second Darrin more than the first Darrin.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure