Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thanks Ocean Dreams!!

Ocean Dreams gave me the blog lovin' award!! I am so excited and happy to receive this award from such a sweet blog friend! So thanks OD. I love giving and receiving awards! So I am going to pass this award off to these ladies:



-The Pink Washingtonette
-Veuve and Varsity
-Domestic Diva
-Pearls, Curls, and a Southern Girl
-A Little Bit of Everything

Enjoy that award girls, you deserve it! The pizza that bRc made me tonight was out of this world! Seriously he can cook (thank goodness because I can't!). I will have pictures up tomorrow and a real post as well! Also, Preppy Perfection suggested that I do packing tips for heading off to college, and of course, I would love to share with you all some tips that I have learned. So that post will be coming in the near future! Hope everyone had a great night, I'm headed to dreamland! Goodnight!

Yours,
sCe

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the award, it was my first! I also just posted about it :]

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

Congratulations on your award!

Domestic Diva said...

THANK YOU!!!! Have a fabulous day!!!
xxx me

Sierra said...

Oh, thanks for posting your blog award so soon! You totally deserve it and thanks for spreading the love! Let me know if you need any tips on the college world, I just graduated a few years back. :) Have a happy day love.

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I love "ocean dreams". I love your blog... glad you had a fabulous dinner :)

Brunch at Saks said...

Congrats on your award love! Your blog is always so much fun to read! :) XOXO

Jill said...

Congrats on the award! You deserve it.

Kerry said...

Congrats!!!

Blissfully Enamored said...

congrats on the award!!! :)

come check out my new giveaway!!

What Kate Wore said...

Congratulations on your Award Miss Summer Wind, it is more than deserved!

Enjoy your Friday!
tp

The Mothership Abroad said...

Thank You!

Jules said...

Congrats on your award! You deserve it!

allison said...

Thank you so much!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure