Friday, July 3, 2009

"Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there"


Happy Independence day to all!! I hope you enjoy yourselves and have perfect weather, wherever you may be! I will be running a 5k, then heading over to the CC for some R&R and 4th festivities with good food, family, and friends.

"indivisible with liberty and justice for all"

Yours,
sCe

P.S. I changed the colors and picture on my blog, what do you think? I get bored easily, so I'll probably change around the colors and picture once a month. Do you think it's too male-ish? Did you like the old better? Should I pick something else? The polo match is the Veuve Clicquot in Manhattan. Therefore displaying my love for champagne and a preppy sport!

EDIT: I just got my monogram decal from 2PreppyGirls and I LOVE it. I got the pink monogram, and it will look so cute on whatever I decide to put it on! Thank you so much 2PreppyGirls! They are giving these away, so check them out, and grab one for yourself!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th of July! That cheesecake looks soooo good! I would love to add one another as followers to help network and increase traffic to eachother's sites! just let me know OR add me and I will then add you as well!:) Have a great evening!

Jennifer @ Her Southern Charm said...

Oh my goodness! I am absolutely loving your blog!! Love, love, loving it! Adding it to my blog roll. :)
xo
Jennifer

Hopsy said...

Happy 4th to you too! I hope you had a great day and I think your blog looks wonderful!

Brunch at Saks said...

Happy 4th love :) XOXO P.s. Your blog looks great!

pve design said...

Happy 4th -thanks for following me over at pve design.
Visit me again, I do giveaways too!
pve

College Belle said...

Thank you for the great link! Hope you had a good weekend :)

BLC :o said...

I hope you had a great fourth!!!! Xoxo-BLC

PS: LOOOOVE the new blog title! :)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure