Friday, June 5, 2009

Nantucket Red

I'm starting to love blogging! I love getting comments and seeing what other people are blogging about. I'm so happy it is Friday but it is terribly cold and not so nice outside. It's June for goodness sakes! Where has the sun and warm weather gone?!
First of all, while I'm typing this, I'm currently listening to "Come Fly With Me" by Michael Buble which is one of my favorite songs of all time. (It's even in one of my favorite movies "Catch Me If You Can" with Leonardo DeCaprio). So start your weekend off right and pop in some Michael Buble (and what a handsome guy too!)!

Father's Day is coming up very soon (June 21 for all of those who haven't realized it's so soon!) Well it will be here in just 2 short weeks and I have bought my dad such a great gift! My sister and I bought my mom the Vineyard Vines quilted coat for Mother's Day so we only felt it right to get something high quality and preppy for my Dad as well, of course he only deserves the best! I got him the ORIGINAL Nantucket red shorts from wherelese but Murray's Toggery Shop! They arrived in the mail today, and they are so nice! I reccomend them to all "kids" shopping for their Fathers! They are so nice. Here is the pair my father will be receiving:
Sorry for the blurry/dark phone picture but my laptop is currently having viruses so I can't upload the pictures from my camera until it's done being fixed so the camera phone will have to do for now... and the two bottles at the top, are the B&BW Aromatherapy body washes from my last post, I bought to Energize body washes for my dad also. Be sure to check out the flip flops on Murray's website! They are too cute for words! I think I just might order several pairs of them!
What are you getting your father/how are you spending your fathers day? I know we will probabaly be celebrating it by spending the day at the country club pool and then probably have dinner there along with my grandparents.
This morning bRc and I had brunch at the best diner in the entire world. It's not a chain, there are only two and they are both within 15 minutes of me, and one is only 5 minutes away! They have crepe-like pancakes that are SO good. I got the chocolate chip banana pancakes and bRC got the regular pancakes; we also shared a side of their famous potatoes! (pancake picture is from google images, but it's the real thing!)

I hope everyone has a lovely Friday night! Here is a BEAUTIFUL picture that I'll leave everyone with? (is anyone else as obsessed as I am?)

Yours,

sCe

3 comments:

theluckiestmrs said...

Oh! I'm so glad that you stopped by my blog!

Welcome to the blog world...your posts are ADORABLE, and I can't wait to learn more about you & your cute life!!

*you have a new follower!*

Gwen said...

Doesn't blogging suck you in fast!!! I can't believe I've been doing this for almost a year but I have made some great friends all over the world because of it. Can't wait to read more from you and become "friends" as well!!! XOXO

Marilyn *Pink Martinis and Pearls* said...

Hi Summer Wind ~ Welcome to the blogging world and to my blog and give-away. I am relatively new myself and love it. So much fun when I should be doing other things that are more important. :) I love Sinatra. You picked a great name. I think his Reprise album is THE best. I look forward to reading your posts. Nantucket is also my Happiest Place on Earth. Have a good week. :)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure